Monday, November 21, 2011

hellooooooooooooo!

Ah. We are alive.  And well, now.  

Last week was one of those weeks.
The stretching.  Pruning.  Fighting.  Breakdown.  Reflecting kind of week. 

I was sick.
Luke had surgery.
Then Adam got sick.

And Thursday?  Thursday was one of those days that made me glad that His mercies are new every morning.   Glad that I could wake up Friday and forget about Thursday.

I am learning so much through this journey of new motherhood.  I'm not sure yet how much I'll share on this little ol blog but for now, let's just say I'm being stretched and challenged and I have so much more to learn.

Here's a pic of my little man on Tuesday.  He looks like a girl in this peach hospital gown, but, I assure you, he is not.


He had to go under general anesthesia for a little procedure on his, ahem, boy parts.  Things went well, he came home the same day, we had one rough night and a few rough days of recovery.  But today, he's back to his usual self.

His usual self, by the way, is now pulling to a stand!  Go buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment