Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a little catching up

We've had a busy January.  Check this out!


Guess where we are?  The airport!  :)

Can I just say that taking an 11 month old - by myself - through baggage drop, security, train to terminal, boarding plane, sitting on plane, leaving plane, public restrooms, baggage claim, other baggage claim, to passenger pickup - makes me feel invincible?  :)  And it makes me thankful for a Baby Bjorn, too.  

We flew to San Antonio to visit some friends.  Luke was excellent on the plane.  After he waved to all the passengers, made a big public spectacle of pooping - oh yes - and pulled the arm hairs of the middle aged male passenger next to us - he fell asleep and slept through the entire flight.


We spent the next few days with one of my favorite people on the earth and her adorable little girl. 
I got to celebrate my birthday with them, too! 

We had lunch at the health food store.


We drug the kiddos through Wal-Mart.


And had a fancy dinner overlooking the lake, thanks to favorite-person-on-earth's husband, who watched the babies one evening.  Happy birthday to me!  :)




Next, we met up with Adam and headed to another little town outside of San Antonio to visit more favorite-people-on-earth.  More details to come!  


No comments:

Post a Comment