Friday, November 12, 2010

baby boy has a name ...

Sweet boy, we have decided to call you Luke. We have loved the name since before we got married and have always imagined our first little boy as Luke. It is so much fun to call you by name and see it written out ... (even while you're still in my tummy, at 23 weeks!)

... to dream of what you will look like, sound like, smell like and feel like our in arms. We can't wait to meet you, sweet boy. Our sweet little Luke!

In other news, we continue to work on the nursery and we're getting so excited about the holidays. My pregnancy is going great and I'm loving feeling our little man move around inside of me. His kicks and punches are getting stronger every week and I think I will miss them when he's not in there anymore. Adam can feel him (and see him!) move around, too, and it's been a joy to share that with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment