Saturday, March 5, 2011

luke's first bath

Luke's umbilical cord fell off this morning, so little man had his first real bath tonight!



I think it's safe to say he liked it.  He gave us some funny looks for the first few minutes.  He squinted his little eyes when the water dripped down his face.  And he cried for just a second when it got a little cold.  But after all that ...


... my little buddy fell asleep!  I mean limp noodle asleep!  Warm, relaxed, comfortable.  Asleep!  What a sweet night! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet!
    Jacob likes the tub baths much more then sponge baths. I think he likes the water being poured over him, keeps him much warmer then just sponging him off! With the sponge bath you would think he was getting tortured with how loudly he screamed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. I love all the "first" experiences. You will never forget them.

    ReplyDelete