Sunday, August 28, 2011

spirited.


Maybe he's hungry.
Gassy.  Teething.  Bored.

He's uncomfortable.
He hasn't napped.
Went to bed too late.  Too early. 

We should flip his mattress.
Change the sheet.
Is he constipated?

Sick.  Full.  Hot.  Thirsty.  Tired.
Yes, I'm sure that's it. 
He's tired.  Sleep deprived.

Separation anxiety? 
Sensory overload? 

Growing pains. 
Definitely, growing pains. 

Is it me?  Is it us?  What are we doing?
What did we do?
What should we do?
We've got to do something.

He's just tired.
Yes, that's right.  He's tired.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and not because that sweet baby is crying but b/c I think we all go through this list only to come to the conclusion that you don't have a clue what's wrong or going through their minds!!! I hope Luke has a happy day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete