Thursday, April 18, 2013

summertime is coming!

And this is how an eight-and-a-half month pregnant momma and a tired little boy survive a long Tuesday afternoon when it's getting hot outside!


I just love this little man and how much he loves to be outside.  He's crazy with the water hose, he loves to get all wet and when I squirt him in the face and on top of the head.


Daisy came up and took a drink out of the hose and Luke thought that was hysterical.  I look down two seconds later and he's doing the same thing.  Oh well, at least he's not peeing in the yard!  :)


I think it's supposed to be in the 30s and 40s over the next few days which is crazy because it's been so hot.  Here we go, springtime in Texas!

1 comment:

  1. We were at the zoo the other day and Wyatt said, "Mommy, I have to tee-tee!" and started to drop his drawers right then and there. Daddy lets him go in the grass when they're doing yard work and apparently he thought it was ALWAYS ok to go in the grass. Oh my. :)

    ReplyDelete