Saturday, April 27, 2013

37 weeks and counting!

Here we are!  Thirty-seven!  Baby girl and me -- just so thankful that we've made it this far and that it's been so blessedly easy!


I feel really good!  Weeks 30-34 were the roughest, but the last few weeks have come with a burst of energy for which I am so thankful!

Had an ultrasound at 36 weeks and girlie is head down, 5 1/2 pounds, and looking perfect!
Had my cerclage taken out yesterday and was a whopping ZERO centimeters dilated....
So I'm really thinking she'll stay tucked in for a while.

I'm still craving snow cones.  Icees.  Sorbet.  Anything cold and sweet.  Yummy.
Still exercising.  Still sleeping pretty well.  Still working.  Still chasing a toddler.  ;)
Still looking forward to the day when this little one comes out and I can see her precious face!



1 comment:

  1. You make pregnancy look so good girl! Here's hoping for an easy last few weeks and an easy delivery!

    ReplyDelete